Why are so many businesses installing surveillance systems in their offices? The main reason is TO SAVE MONEY. Companies that invest in surveillance equipment are likely to save money in a number of ways:
Insurance (workers comp)
Every year American businesses pay out millions if not billions of dollars to their employees for workers compensation for accidents that aren’t work related. Employment law in the United States heavily favors the employee and for good reason. But without a way to prove your employee wasn’t hurt on the job, businesses are extremely vulnerable to abuses of the system. By installing surveillance cameras companies can monitor their stores, production lines or any work place and have photographic evidence of specific injuries or accidents. Additionally, by seeing accidents first hand, business owners can take preventative measures to minimize future injuries.
All businesses have problems with theft from grocery stores to banks. By installing surveillance cameras not only can you abate theft from outsiders, but you can curb internal theft.
Wonder what your employees are doing all day? With surveillance cameras you can track productivity of your workers and work on improving the efficiency of your business.
The other reason companies get a surveillance system for their business is to have PEACE OF MIND.
Surveillance systems today allow the business owner to
view their business operations from another location. The owner could be on a business trip in China and still keep an eye on his business.
Some business owners have more than one location and can only be present at one location at a time. With security cameras, owners can monitor locations simultaneously.
Now how do business owners pay for their new surveillance system?
There are many different ways to pay for equipment for your business. The first and most obvious is paying cash. Not all business owners have the budget to pay cash for a surveillance system. This brings us to financing:
Financing your security system is a great way to acquire your equipment without having to seriously impact your cash flow. Traditional loans with banks can be good when considering an interest rate. You will typically have to put down anywhere from 10%– 20%. Along with the hefty down payment, banks place a blanket lien on all company assets.
What if a business owner could get that brand new surveillance system to save money in the long run and for peace of mind at the same time not giving up interest in assets or having to put down a bunch of money? Equipment leasing is the solution. Equipment leasing is a way to finance your surveillance system 100% only having to put down the first and last payment upfront. The leasing company only holds a lien on the particular equipment you are acquiring not all assets of the company.
The top 5 reasons to lease the new surveillance system:
1. Cash Flow - Making monthly payments are much easier than coming out of pocket thousands of dollars. Let the equipment pay for itself instead of waiting years before you break-even.
2. Low Down Payment (100% financing) - Paying your first and last payment upfront is much easier than having to come out of pocket 10% or 20% for a traditional loan from a bank.
3. Service contracts for the surveillance system can be bundled into a lease so you have one low monthly payment.
4. Upgrading - Adding equipment to your lease agreement is extremely easy. All it takes is a one-page contract added to the original agreement.
5. Leasing allows “Up Selling” - Having a leasing company pay for equipment allows customers to get EVERYTHING that they need without having to take certain items out because they can not afford them. Adding additional equipment to the lease will not change the monthly payment significantly allowing it to stay within customers’ budget.
Find Vendors For:
See More Articles About: