Your privacy is important to you and at Company.com we are committed to protecting it.
Last Updated: February 8, 2020
Company.com, LLC (“Company.com”) is a trusted provider of enterprise quality operational resources to help start, run and grow your business. Our suite of business services, productivity tools and resources are designed to scale with your success. We're passionate about streamlining operations for small and mid-sized business owners, getting you out of the back office and in front of the competition.
The security of your information is a priority to us. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply fully with current federal law and standards to protect customer information.
How We Gather Information
As part of providing you with Company.com products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications and other information that you provide us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, via the Internet or by any other means, including via third parties who may refer you to Company.com. This information may include your name, address, employment information, credit references and other information needed or useful in providing services to you or otherwise transacting business with you;
- your transactions with us, our affiliates, our alliance partners, or others;
- other third parties, including public sources, including real-estate records, street and e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
The Information We Collect
The types of personal information collected include: name, company name or information, address, email address, phone number, fax number, credit or debit card information and domain name.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Sharing Information Outside the Company.com
Unless you authorize us to do so, Company.com does not provide non-public information about you to anyone to market their products and services except as provided for in this policy under the section titled “Sharing Information with Company.com Alliance Partners”
In some situation, however, we may provide the information we gather about you to third parties outside of the Company.com without your consent, subject to strict confidentiality requirements, as required by law or in the
good faith belief that such action is necessary or appropriate in order to:
- comply with any federal, state or industry standard or comply with legal process served on Company.com;
- communicate with credit reporting agencies;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Company.com;
- to protect against fraud, money laundering and other risks; or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Company.com, its Websites,
or the public.
In addition, we may provide all the information we gather about you to our service providers and third parties referring you to us. These may include statement, billing, and telephone service companies, companies that help us perform marketing services as well as third parties referring you to us.
Sharing Information with our Alliance Partners
Company.com has certain alliances with third party organizations and businesses to assist Company.com in serving the needs of our small business clients. When you are referred to us by one of these alliances or when you are referred by us to one of these alliance partners, either directly or through an electronic connection that you have used in filing an application for a business service, we share information about you with that specific alliance partner so that they may seek to provide business services to you.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
If you would like to verify and/or edit or update the personal information we have on file for you, please contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing such information or making requested corrections.
We have implemented and maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your
non-public personal information. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above.
Links and Linked Internet Websites; Websites of Our Alliance Partners
Company.com may provide links and/or referrals to sites that are separate from ours, including sites of our alliance partners. These external sites, including sites of our alliance partners, may have their own privacy policies that are different from ours. Company.com is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected on these external sites and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related thereto.