Did you know that much of your customer’s buying decisions are made before they contact your business? Where do you think they are doing their research? Online. Having a business blog allows you to be seen as a credible resource in your industry. You can learn a lot about your target audience by the content they are interacting with- or not interacting with- on your business blog. Use that data to tailor your content strategy and guide your prospects down the funnel to a sale.
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email and we'll notify you of new articles and events.
- 4 Reasons Your SMB Customers Want One-Stop Small Business Marketplaces
- 3 Tips For Leveling Up Your Side Hustle
- Priority Payment Systems Announces Implementation of the Company.com STAC Platform
- Company.com is a sponsor of Yext ONWARD19 in New York City
- STAC Platform selected as finalist for Impact Award