Welcome to Company.com email Powered by Rackspace. Today we are going to walk through the steps of setting up your email signature. Things to know before we get started.
1) Make sure your popup blocker is turned off.
a. Another option is to select “Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://dashboard.company.com”
2) Log into your Company.com Dashboard and click Check Email
Now that you are in your inbox we can get started at setting up your signature.
3) Click the menu icon in the top right corner and select Settings
4) Under Composing Email click the Signatures tab.
5) In the Signatures tab click the button Add New Signature
6) This is where you will name your signature and format it the way you prefer. Click Ok after you have added your signature.
7) The code for your signature can be viewed by clicking the <> icon. A pop-up will appear with the code for your signature.
8) Now select when you want your signature to appear.
9) Click Save and your signature is ready to use.
10) When writing an email your signature can be adding by going to the bottom left corner and from the drop-down menu selected the name of the signature you want to use.